Attica Clinic, medical services, Lda, also designated by Attica, is the responsible entity for the domain atticaclinic.com, which pretends to comply with its legal obligations and guarantee the privacy and security of the personal data of the users of their websites.
- Attica is the responsible entity to proceed with the treatment of data, only collecting the necessary information for the proper functioning of the provision of services.
- By the fact of visiting Attica websites, there is no stored automatic personal registration that identifies the user. However, there could be solicited personal data from the user through forms, for the utilization of determined contents or functionalities that you can choose to fill. In the case of non-opposition from the user, Attica can promote its services through publicity actions and direct marketing.
- Attica does not communicate to third parties any personal data from the users, except personal data collected for the effects of direct marketing.
- Attica assures mechanisms and security measures that block the consultation, modification, destruction, or addition of data by people non-authorized to do so.
- In terms of the Personal Data Protection Law, the holder of the data has the right to access, update, rectification, or elimination of registered data, on written request to be sent to Rua Eugénio de Castro, Nº 248, 2H244, 4100-225 Oporto, Portugal or by email directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When submitting one of the forms present on the Attica websites, the user is giving their expressed consent, free and clarified, that their personal data can be collected and treated, to the ends and in the terms and conditions referenced above, further declaring that all the information given do not contain any omission and correspond to the truth.
Attica utilizes cookies on its websites. A cookie is a small file of information that the site sends to the hard drive that identifies the computer/smartphone/tablet of the user. Cookies only identify the device and not its user. By indicating how and when the visitors use the site, this information helps Attica improve its websites.
The user also holds the power to turn off its cookies, in their browser options. However, by deactivating the cookies, it can result in the impossibility of accessing certain areas of the site or receiving personalized information.