Eyebrow Transplant: Recover your facial expression
Eyebrow transplantation is the ultimate solution for correcting flaws or increasing the density in the eyebrows.
Eyebrow Transplant: More symmetry and balance in your face
Eyebrow transplantation has the function of filling, densifying or even rebuilding your eyebrows.
Eyebrows play a fundamental role in harmonizing the face, as they are part of our facial expressions. When they are well cared for and have the correct shape, the eyebrows enhance the look and personality of each individual.
In addition to aesthetic functions, eyebrows have the natural function of protecting the eyes from aggressive agents such as sweat and other impurities.
What is eyebrow transplantation?
This is a medical aesthetic intervention that consists of a careful displacement of hair follicles from the scalp to the eyebrow area.
How is eyebrow transplantation performed?
In the first phase, the specialist doctor draws the contours to be filled, densified, or reconstructed.
Then, he removes follicles with specific characteristics from the back of the head (follicles with one or more hairs), to implant them in the eyebrow area, respecting the most natural angle and direction possible.
Attica: Our secret is attention to detail
At Attica, eyebrow transplantation follows the best and most meticulous protocol of the today: the FDI (Follicular Direct Implant) technique.
We intensively study every step of this procedure in order to be able to offer our patients a high-quality eyebrow transplant.
Why choose Attica?
Traditional transplantation methods cause small scars in the implanted area, which, in such an exposed region of the face as the eyebrows, can be impossible to disguise.
Our injector used in the procedure allows the doctor to implant the follicles without leaving any marks or traces. This is because the equipment allows them to control the direction, and angle of each follicle to achieve a natural result.
Main advantages of Eyebrow Transplantation with the FDI technique
Take the first step and book your free Evaluation Appointment without compromise
How do we reduce the risks of eyebrow transplantation?
Specialized medical team
At Attica, throughout the procedure, only the specialist doctor intervenes directly on your face and scalp. Our medical teams are made up of professionals independent of the company.
At the end of each procedure, the utensils used are destroyed in front of the patient.
What will happen on the day of your eyebrow transplant?
1. Patient reception: After arriving at the clinic, the patient is directed to a space, where they put on disposable equipment and receive the necessary medication prior to the procedure. During this period, the area where the intervention will be performed is disinfected and prepared.
2. Preoperative briefing: The physician clarifies any doubts the patient may have and reviews the objectives of the intervention.
3. Follicular Extraction Phase: In this step, the specialist doctor selects and extracts the follicles from the patient’s donor area.
4. Break: Once the extraction phase is completed, a break is taken during which the patient can
relax and have a light meal.
5. Implantation phase: In this phase, the specialist doctor will inject the previously extracted follicles into the identified areas of the eyebrows.
6. Post-operative briefing: After the procedure, the patient is provided with the necessary medication is provided to the patient, as well as a document describing all the care to be taken in the following days for optimal recovery.
What about after the eyebrow transplant?
After the eyebrow transplantation, the patient is followed up through a series of assessment appointments. This allows our team to monitor and evaluate the evolution of your results.
Frequently asked questions:
Are the results permanent?
Yes, whether you have this type of transplant to correct flaws or to increase the density of your eyebrows, the result is long-lasting. The hairs implanted in your eyebrows will grow and give you a more balanced and aesthetically pleasing appearance.